Creussans in summer is one of the hubs in Ordino Arcalís and the starting point for a number of hiking trails. One such trail is the hike to the Creussans lake, which takes about 2 hours and is a great way to discover one of the most emblematic landscapes in this corner of Andorra. It is an easy walk, with a total climb of 220 metres. The trail starts at the end of the Arcalís road, at a height of 2,220 metres above sea level, and the path follows the river up to the lake.
The Creussans chairlift will also take you very close to the peak of Peyreguils, where the Tristaina Solar viewpoint is located. With a length of 1,060 m, the chairlift ride takes between 15 and 20 minutes. Spectacular views that are not to be missed.
Dates and Times chairlift
Opening dates Summer 2023
- From 3rd June to 1st November (depending on weather conditions), open daily.
Opening and closing dates subject to possible variations.
- From 8.45 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. (last ascent at 3.30 p.m. and last descent at 4.40 p.m.).
- La Coma Sector.
Free access with all types of season sky pass 2022-23
Your photo in Creussans
Register with your e-mail or log in to your profile.
Enter the day and the approximate time of your visit.
Select your photo and then click on “Make purchase price €0”
You will receive the photo on your e-mail.
|SUMMER LIFTS||High season (from 29 July to 27 August)||Low season||Buy|
|GOLD PASS – Gondola Tristaina and Chairlift Creussans : ascent + descent*||€22||€20||Online|
|SIMPLE PASS – Gondola Tristaina our Chairlift Creussans : ascent and descent||€18||€17||Online|
|DESCENT PASS – Gondola Tristaina our Chairlift Creussans : descent||€9||€9||Ticket office|
|PROMOTIONS||Price by person||Buy|
|Family discount from the 2nd child||-15 %||Ticket office|
|Senior summer pass (from 65 years old)||-15 %||Ticket office|
|Baby Summer Pass (0-5 years)||Free||Ticket office|
- Pets are allowed on the Tristaina gondola during summer
- Bicycles are not allowed on the Tristaina gondola
- Children from 3 years old can take the Creussans chairlift, always accompanied by an adult.
- Groups from 20 people, ask for prices here
- Baby Summer Pass (0-5 years): children born in 2018 or later. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Direct sale at the ticket offices. Proof of age is compulsory.
- Senior Summer Pass: adults born in 1958 or before. On sale directly at the ticket offices. Proof of eligibility is compulsory. Price per day.
Another great hike is the Verdaguer Trail, named after the Catalan poet Jacint Verdaguer.
On 25 August 1883, Verdaguer entered Andorra over this mountain pass after days of walking in the Catalan Pyrenees. At the time, the poet was conducting a study of the landscapes, folklore and legends of the Pyrenees, which he used as inspiration of some of his best loved verse.
Here, the trail starts at the top of the Creussans chairlift and then goes downhill. A number of information panels mark the path, which ends in the village of La Cortinada. It has a total descent of 1,335 metres and there are various points of interest along the route, such as the Church of Sant Pere del Serrat and the Llorts Mine.
Summer Andorra Pass
Summer Andorra Pass is a pass that includes the visit, as well as an activity, in the two Grandvalira Resorts sectors of your choice. It can be used on the same day or on non-consecutive days throughout the summer and according to the opening dates of each sector.
|Price by person||Buy|
|Sumer Andorra Pass (2 sectors to choose)||€37,60||Online|
- June 23h, 2023 to September 24th, 2023
The sectors available are:
- Canillo : Gondola lift 1 ascent and descent + 1 descent with Màgic Gliss.
- Soldeu : Gondola lift 1 ascent and descent + practice area on Golf Soldeu.
- Encamp : Funicamp 1 ascent and descent + tour in 4x4 until Orri de Cubil. It is necessary to book the excursion at the Funicamp office in the morning on the same day.
- Ordino : Gondola lift and chairlift 1 ascent and descent + tour Mirador Solar of Tristaina.
- Pal Arinsal: Pedestrian pass 1 ascent and descent + Tubbing 3 descents.
All the activities included in the Andorra Summer Pass are subject to their conditions in terms of age and/or altitude, the weather and their availability.
The client must respect the rules and recommendations of the staff. Grandvalira reserves the right to stop any activity in the event of misuse by the customer.
Pass not available for children under 6 years old.
Opening and closing dates are subjected to possible variations.